Welcome to the State of Connecticut Deferred Compensation 457 Plan Website
This website is designed for employees as an easier way to access information about the State’s Deferred Compensation 457 Plan. This site will provide you with information about the Plan, investment choices, educational materials, interactive calculators and the services available from the Voya™ family of companies.Key website services include:Plan Highlights
– This section provides a Plan Overview, Frequently Asked Questions, and detailed information on Contributions, Loans and Withdrawal Options. (Please remember that loans may impact your withdrawal value and limit participation in future growth potential.)Investments
– This section provides each of the Investment Options available under the Plan, one-page fund fact sheets and monthly and quarterly Fund Performance. Choosing Your Investments and Changing Your Investments offer helpful information on how to manage your investments.My Learning Center
– This section provides Tools and Calculators to help you with important decisions about saving, investing and progress towards your retirement goals. In addition, it provides information on our Financial Education Workshops. Enrollment
– Review eligibility requirements and how to enroll in the Plan.Forms
– Locate common forms used to manage your account.Contact Us
– Describes the online, toll-free and local service options available to you.You should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the investment options offered through a retirement plan carefully before investing. The fund prospectuses containing this and other information can be obtained by contacting your local representative. Please read the information carefully before investing.Mutual funds offered through a retirement plan are intended as long-term investments designed for retirement purposes. Account values fluctuate with market conditions, and when redeemed, the principal may be worth more or less than its original amount invested.